StrataFrame Forum

SDT Error Adding Index

http://forum.strataframe.net/Topic12355.aspx

By Jerry Jansen - 11/1/2007

In SDT 1.6.0.0, when I right click on any of my tables index node, and select "New Index" I get an error.

MissingMethodException

Method not found: 'Void MicroFour.StrataFrame.UI.Windows.Forms.ChildFormDialog.set_ParentForm(MicroFour.StrataFrame.UI.Windows.Forms.BaseForm)'.

Source : DatabaseDTK

Stack Trace:

at MicroFour.StrataFrame.Data.IndexProperties.InitializeComponent()

at MicroFour.StrataFrame.Data.IndexProperties..ctor(Int32 ProfilePK, String TableName, Int32 TablePK, Int32 IndexPK)

at MicroFour.StrataFrame.Data.ProfileEditorDialog.ShowIndexProperties(Int32 IndexPK)

at MicroFour.StrataFrame.Data.ProfileEditorDialog.cmi_Profile_NewIndex_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativewindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativewindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Nativewindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Thanks
By StrataFrame Team - 11/5/2007

Either we never rebuild the DDT, or you ended up with some DLLs from the forum that don't match the meta-data required by the DDT executable.  Someone else ran into this problem, I think... let me find where we posted the update.  If I can't find it, then I'll post the update for you.
By StrataFrame Team - 11/5/2007

Yep, the posted problem was fixed for the messaging, but not for the DDT.  So, here's the link for the update:

http://forum.strataframe.net/FindPost12441.aspx