StrataFrame Forum

StrataFrame Windows Application with Security

http://forum.strataframe.net/Topic14216.aspx

By Charles Thomas Blankenship - 2/8/2008

Attached to this message is a 15 page word document that takes a user, step by step, through the entire process of creating a windows application that has security enabled where the security tables are located in a separate database from the application database.  I figured if I had to go through these steps to either prove or disprove the presence of a bug in StrataFrame, that others new to the framework would benefit greatly from a step by step tutorial describing how to do it.

Enjoy!

By Keith Chisarik - 2/8/2008

Thanks, great addition!
By Ivan George Borges - 2/8/2008

Hey CT.

Really nice!!! Cool

By Johnny Wild - 2/21/2008

Thanks Charles! How-to's like this are priceless. Really nice documentation. I will have fun with this.
By Johnny Wild - 2/21/2008

Your sample works great. Be sure and add that the statement below needs to be added in the 'using' section of the frmMain.cs code or errors will occur trying to access the security methods being called.

using MicroFour.StrataFrame.Security;

By Edhy Rijo - 3/12/2008

Hi Charles,

Thanks a lot for this contribution.  It sure helped me understand SF security implementation faster.Hehe

I had not tried SF security before and just by reading your documentation and following your instructions I was able to get it working in no time, so now in my current project I already implemented the Security feature for user login.  Now it is time to start exploring the other security features.  Wink

Once again, thanks for taking the time to share!!!!

By Ger Cannoll - 1/6/2011

Hi.

I am trying to download the attached document, but when I click on the link, it just brings up all the forum messages again.

What am I doing wrong?
By Ger Cannoll - 1/6/2011

Forget last post

I was double clicking... If I highlight and Rigt click , I can download ok