StrataFrame Forum

Bug in SFSUsersXRolesBO

http://forum.strataframe.net/Topic32647.aspx

By Larry Caylor - 8/10/2014

I came across a bug in SFSUsersXRolesBO.FillAll(). "ORDER" is missing from the ORDER BY clause.

#Region " Data Retrieval Methods "         ''' <summary>        ''' Fill data table with all records        ''' </summary>        ''' <remarks></remarks>        Public Sub FillAll()            FillDataTable("SELECT * FROM " & Me.TableNameAndSchema & " by ur_us_pk")        End Sub
By Ivan George Borges - 8/13/2014

Hi Larry.

Yep, I had a look at the source code and it looks like it is missing the ORDER clause. The good thing is, I searched the entire solution and the FillAll is not used anywhere. I would guess you are instantiating the BO in your code and trying to access the method, and that's when you are facing the exception.

Cheers.

Ivan
By Larry Caylor - 8/14/2014

You're correct. I created a form with a checkbox list view to allow me to add/delete roles or permissions to a large number of users at once. I used the FillAll() method and ran into the bug.  Looks like I'm the first person to ever call it. I corrected my local source code, recompiled and everything works as it should.

-Larry
By Ivan George Borges - 8/14/2014

Glad you got it fixed, Larry.
I did the same to my source code, just in case. Wink