StrataFrame Forum

Sea trying to change the RichTextBox does not work ?

http://forum.strataframe.net/Topic33445.aspx

By Dong Trien Lam - 2/21/2017

Drag and drop RichTextBox  into form in the Form_Load and his running assign content for events RichTextBox_TextChanged RichTextBox but not running although I have to add this line of code:
this.RichTextBox.TextChanged + = new System.EventHandler (this.RichTextBox_TextChanged);
before Form_Load
[CODE]
public Form1()
{
            InitializeComponent();
            this.RichTextBox.TextChanged + = new System.EventHandler (this.RichTextBox_TextChanged);
            this.Load += new System.EventHandler(this.Form1_Load);
}

private void RichTextBox_TextChanged (object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{
     do something ...
}
[/ CODE]
as an example of his small examples on running normally, but in the main program will not run, I do not know what is not right ? What advice can you help me fix this.
By StrataFrame Team - 2/22/2017

Did you try adding your event handler through the property sheet?  Select the RichTextBox, click the lightning bolt icon in the property sheet and double-click TextChanged.  This will add the event handler inside the InitializeComponent() method which is called before anything else.
By Dong Trien Lam - 2/22/2017

this case I also tried it but do not be. I also tried it but not even me to code like this is not an error

public Form1()
{
     InitializeComponent();          
     this.rtPad.TextChanged += new System.EventHandler(this.rtPad_TextChanged);

rtPad is RichTextBox