Problems with integrated accounts

Author
Juan Carlos Pazos
StrataFrame User (198 reputation)StrataFrame User (198 reputation)StrataFrame User (198 reputation)StrataFrame User (198 reputation)StrataFrame User (198 reputation)StrataFrame User (198 reputation)StrataFrame User (198 reputation)StrataFrame User (198 reputation)StrataFrame User (198 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi

This is the second time I put this, last was not solution or answer. Please I really need the integrated accounts works because I can not access to the Security editor of the application.

I'm using the last beta version of SF and RBS, when installed I let update the SQL tables. And I add some tables later and use the DDT to deploy and update my database.

The problem occurs only after update to the most recent version. If I use the "admin" integrated account I can use all the application excep the Security Editor.

I have this for enter as default admin user in AppMain.vb

'-- Set the administrative and security maintenance usernames and passwords

SecurityBasics.AdministratorUserName = "admin"

SecurityBasics.AdministratorPassword = "admin" & DateTime.Now.Day.ToString() '-- set the admin password so that it changes from day to day

SecurityBasics.AdministratorUserPk = -1

SecurityBasics.SecurityMaintenanceUserName = "seguridad"

SecurityBasics.SecurityMaintenancePassword = "seguridad" & DateTime.Now.Day.ToString() '-- set the admin password so that it changes from day to day

SecurityBasics.SecurityMaintenanceUserPk = -2

Previous to this release I could enter as admin and go to the Security editor to manage the security of the application. Now if enter as "admin" the code breaks here:

#Region " Data Transformation Functions "

''' <summary>

''' Converts the byte array into an encrypted or decrypted byte array.

''' If the passed data was encrypted, it will be decrypted and vice-versa.

''' </summary>

''' <param name="input"></param>

''' <param name="CryptoTransform"></param>

''' <returns></returns>

''' <remarks></remarks>

Private Function Transform(ByVal input() As Byte, ByVal CryptoTransform As ICryptoTransform) As Byte()

' Create the necessary streams

Dim memStream As MemoryStream = New MemoryStream

Dim cryptStream As CryptoStream = New CryptoStream(memStream, CryptoTransform, CryptoStreamMode.Write)

' Transform the bytes as requested

cryptStream.Write(input, 0, input.Length)

cryptStream.FlushFinalBlock() '-- HERE

The code I use all time to show the security editor is this (previous the update works all time)

Dim loForm As SecurityDialog

If SecurityBasics.CurrentUser.GetPermission("Application Security").Action = PermissionAction.Grant Then

loForm = New SecurityDialog()

loForm.ShowDialog()

Else

MessageForm.ShowMessage("Acceso denegado", "No tiene permitido el acceso al editor de seguridad.", "", MessageFunction.OK, MessagingIcon.Forbidden, MessagingSounds.Warning)

End If

And if try to enter with the "seguridad" user, I get this error:

The CurrentRow for table '[dbo].[SFSUsers]' could not be evaluated because the CurrentRowIndex is out of range.  Business object record count: 0.  CurrentRowIndex: -1.

I dind not change anything in my security functions or users permissions.

I read the some changes were made to security, but I can't found anything that point to the problem I'm having now.

Regards

Smile Everything is possible, just keep trying...

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...