ChildFormDialog-Question/Problem

Author
Thomas Holste
StrataFrame User (298 reputation)StrataFrame User (298 reputation)StrataFrame User (298 reputation)StrataFrame User (298 reputation)StrataFrame User (298 reputation)StrataFrame User (298 reputation)StrataFrame User (298 reputation)StrataFrame User (298 reputation)StrataFrame User (298 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi Edhy,

I set BindingProperty to "selected value" and set the values for topmost-item, but when I choose anything else but the topmost-item, it is not displayed in the entry-part of the Combo.

But as long as my combobox works with the BindingProperty set to Texte I am happy that I got  working solution.

Thanks and best regards

Thomas
Edhy Rijo
E
StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)
Hi Thomas,

Well this is one of those things where one can easily make a mistake selecting the wrong field or index, but if using Text is working for you and you are able to save/retrieved what you select from the combo, then leave it like that and move on.  Again without a sample project or looking at your project it is very difficult to figure out what else may be going on there.
Good luck!!!

Edhy Rijo

Thomas Holste
Thomas Holste
StrataFrame User (298 reputation)StrataFrame User (298 reputation)StrataFrame User (298 reputation)StrataFrame User (298 reputation)StrataFrame User (298 reputation)StrataFrame User (298 reputation)StrataFrame User (298 reputation)StrataFrame User (298 reputation)StrataFrame User (298 reputation)
Hi Edhy,

thanks for your patience. I've layed this issue aside for a moment as I feel I am too stuck with it and pick it up after a while and start again with another combo.

Best regards

Thomas
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...