Posted 3/19/2019 12:26:02 AM
Advanced StrataFrame User

Advanced StrataFrame UserAdvanced StrataFrame UserAdvanced StrataFrame UserAdvanced StrataFrame UserAdvanced StrataFrame UserAdvanced StrataFrame UserAdvanced StrataFrame UserAdvanced StrataFrame UserAdvanced StrataFrame User

Group: StrataFrame Users
Last Login: 1/14/2020 7:19:52 AM
Please add VS2019 Support. Will gladly re-up all licenses for better installer support than we had for VS2017, which is mostly community based.

Keith Chisarik
Post #33638
Add to Twitter Add to Facebook
 Posted 4/4/2019 6:44:24 AM
StrataFrame VIP

StrataFrame VIPStrataFrame VIPStrataFrame VIPStrataFrame VIPStrataFrame VIPStrataFrame VIPStrataFrame VIPStrataFrame VIPStrataFrame VIP

Last Login: 10 hours ago
Hi Keith,

FYI, while an official update is released from MicroFour, the changes I made to the latest available VSIX file will work with VS2019.

If you don't have it, get it from this post http://forum.strataframe.net/FindPost33620.aspx

VS2019 changed the way they load the Extensions and even though they still support old VSIX packages, in future versions they will not load extensions build with old VSIX pacakges, so we will need an official release from MicroFour.

Edhy Rijo
(Using VB.Net 2019/SQL Server 2017)

Tags:
Post #33639
 Posted 4/4/2019 7:54:16 AM
Advanced StrataFrame User

Advanced StrataFrame UserAdvanced StrataFrame UserAdvanced StrataFrame UserAdvanced StrataFrame UserAdvanced StrataFrame UserAdvanced StrataFrame UserAdvanced StrataFrame UserAdvanced StrataFrame UserAdvanced StrataFrame User

Last Login: 1/14/2020 7:19:52 AM
As always thanks Edhy. Ill load up 2019 now that I have confirmation it supports 2019.

Would be great to hear from the SF guys that they will be supporting this change that is looming Smile

I will push a pile of money across the table to know we are supported moving forward with the VSIX change.

Keith Chisarik
Post #33640