BO's in webforms question

Author
Keith Chisarik
StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
My need is actually for a HR person to be able to review a lengthy application. So the data should not be editable.

I use the same form as when the applicant does data entry for application review by HR staff, this saved (time and budget)having to create a PDF or report of the application, they just go to the app via a "special" link and the form knows to pull up the corret populated application for review and print. So I dont think I can allow the data to be changed.

Keith Chisarik

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
If this is the case, why not bind to a label? On the web especially, this can make this type of thing far easier to work with. I am just throwing some ideas out there.
Keith Chisarik
Keith Chisarik
StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
I was just trying to reuse the existing form since it is so big. Using labels would require a new form, with well over 100 fields and lots of tedious layout. Lots of time.

If I can just set those two properties to TRUE or FALSE conditionally I am done.

Keith Chisarik

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...