How to update my DDT package after latest update

Author
Greg McGuffey
Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I updated to 1.6.5 beta. Apparently there are some changes to the security tables and I need to propagate those changes to my security dbs. Except I forgot how to do this. I know how to update changes that I make in the DDT, but I forgot how to make changes when they start in the db. So, I assume I need to some how update the DDT profile with the new changes, then after that I can figure it out.

Thanks!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
Greg McGuffey - 16 Years Ago
Ivan George Borges - 16 Years Ago
Trent L. Taylor - 16 Years Ago
                         I guess that after a while trying to understand "what this Brazilian...
                             [quote][b]Ivan George Borges (02/06/2008)[/b][hr]I guess that after a...
                                 When and how are you getting this error message?
                                     [quote]When and how are you getting this error message?[/quote]...
                                 OK, Greg. Let's see if you really understand me... :P Regarding the...
                                     See? When I say Data Deployment, I mean Deployment Data, Trent...
                                         [quote]See? When I say Data Deployment, I mean Deployment Data, Trent...
                                     [quote][b]Ivan George Borges (02/06/2008)[/b][hr]OK, Greg. Let's see...
                                         [quote]... I use scripts and tool called DbGhost)[/quote] Hmm, with...
                                             I deleted them all....I only had 3 as I had previous deleted some...I...
                                                 OK...so did you get it going? If not, then I would just delete all of...
                                                     If I delete them (the security tables)...won't all the data be gone?...
                                                         Hey Greg. I think he meant from the DDT.
                                                             [quote] If I delete them (the security tables)...won't all the data be...
                                                                 [quote]Woah....yeah, I meant JUST from your DDT profile...NOT the...
                                                                     OK, I removed all the SFS tables and views from my DDT profile. I...
                                                                         I'm not sure how this got so mangled. Just for grins, if you deploy...
                                                                         Hi Greg. Before deploying them all back again, did you clear your DDT...
                                                                             [quote]Before deploying them all back again, did you clear your DDT...
                                                                                 LOL...sounds good :)
                                                                                     Okey dokey...After looking at the DDT, the missing view on another SQL...
                                                                                         [quote]Mercury is probably in retrograde or something![/quote] :D Is...
                                                                                             Yeah :D

You've obviously never lived in California* ;)...