Very often used Devexpress LookupEdit and other DevExpress controls that are not wrapped.

Very often used Devexpress LookupEdit and other DevExpress controls...
Author
Ertan Deniz
StrataFrame User (165 reputation)StrataFrame User (165 reputation)StrataFrame User (165 reputation)StrataFrame User (165 reputation)StrataFrame User (165 reputation)StrataFrame User (165 reputation)StrataFrame User (165 reputation)StrataFrame User (165 reputation)StrataFrame User (165 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
The need for this controls (Devexpress Wrapper extensions) is very high.

See the posts in the forum. Many customers ask for you the support plan.

The answer was like taht "you can easily develop". I couldn't understand the answer. If it is so easy, Why do not you develop ? And extend the framework functionality ?

Why do you advice to each of us to develop this type functionality ? The same work have not to be developed many times ?

Replies
Peter Jones
Peter Jones
StrataFrame User (456 reputation)StrataFrame User (456 reputation)StrataFrame User (456 reputation)StrataFrame User (456 reputation)StrataFrame User (456 reputation)StrataFrame User (456 reputation)StrataFrame User (456 reputation)StrataFrame User (456 reputation)StrataFrame User (456 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Aaron,

We use DX and have no problems using the SF BBS. If you specifically have a problem with associating a BBS with (say) a lDX ookup edit let me know and I can take you through the steps we use.

Cheers, Peter

Aaron Young
Aaron Young
StrataFrame User (349 reputation)StrataFrame User (349 reputation)StrataFrame User (349 reputation)StrataFrame User (349 reputation)StrataFrame User (349 reputation)StrataFrame User (349 reputation)StrataFrame User (349 reputation)StrataFrame User (349 reputation)StrataFrame User (349 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
We use DX and have no problems using the SF BBS. If you specifically have a problem with associating a BBS with (say) a lDX ookup edit let me know and I can take you through the steps we use.

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the offer but it was Ertan who was asking about the DevExpress wrapper. I was simply sticking my big nose into it and questioning why so much emphasise was being placed on the wrapper when a BBS should have done the same job Smile

Glad to hear you have the LookupEdit control working though with the BBS as it kind of proves the point and should be good news for Ertan.

Thanks,

Aaron

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...