Problem in deploying data with DDT

Author
GRocchi
StrataFrame Beginner (20 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (20 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (20 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (20 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (20 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (20 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (20 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (20 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (20 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have a project and a table which I'd like to get deployed by the DDT.

If I run the DDT and the target table is empty in the database I get 74 records (that's correct)
If instead the table has records in it (the 74 I just exported) the DDT says he has imported 74 records, but when I see the table actually only 20 exist.

The Deployment data package is configured with the Overwrite option (I expect to rewrite the whole table every time) and the table has a primary key made by two column (this last thing is perhaps the only difference between other tables that are working well)

What can the problem be?

Gianpaolo Rocchi

Edhy Rijo
E
StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Dustin Taylor (02/16/2009)
...We'll be releasing a new beta build within the next few days that will have the new DDT structures...

I love having new updates down the pipe Tongue

Edhy Rijo

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...