SFSUsersBO.Save() error

Author
dgsoft
StrataFrame Novice (123 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (123 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (123 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (123 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (123 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (123 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (123 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (123 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (123 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi,

I try to create new user programmatically

Dim loSFSUserBO As MicroFour.StrataFrame.Security.BusinessObjects.SFSUsersBO = New MicroFour.StrataFrame.Security.BusinessObjects.SFSUsersBO()

Try

BusinessLayer.TransactionBegin("PENSOLUTIONOFFICE", "PENSOLUTIONOFFICE", Data.IsolationLevel.ReadCommitted)

loSFSUserBO.Add()

loSFSUserBO.us_FirstName = Me.PSOUser_Firstname.Text

loSFSUserBO.us_MiddleName = Me.PSOUser_Middle.Text

loSFSUserBO.us_LastName = Me.PSOUser_Lastname.Text

loSFSUserBO.us_Username = Me.PSOUser_Username.Text

loSFSUserBO.us_PasswordPlainText = Me.PSOUser_Password.Text

loSFSUserBO.us_IsInactive = Me.PSOUser_chkAccountinactive.Checked

loSFSUserBO.us_IsAdministrator = Me.PSOUser_chkAdministrator.Checked

loSFSUserBO.us_PasswordNeverExpires = Me.PSOUser_chkPassNeverExpires.Checked

loSFSUserBO.us_UserMustChangePwNextLogin = Me.PSOUser_chkUserMustChangePass.Checked

loSFSUserBO.us_UserCannotChangePassword = Me.PSOUser_chkUserCantChangePass.Checked

Catch ex As Exception

lcErrorMessage = ex.Message

BusinessLayer.TransactionRollback("PENSOLUTIONOFFICE", "PENSOLUTIONOFFICE")

End Try

I have an Exception

MicroFour.StrataFrame.Business.BusinessLayerException.InnerException {"The specified key [SFST_ConfirmPasswordError] was not found within the localization database."}

The question is Smile What it means and where to search error

Thanks!

Denis
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
These are embedded localization keys within the MicroFour.StrataFrame.Security assembly. You can programmatically register the embedded localization files within your solution by doing the following:

MicroFour.StrataFrame.UI.Localization.RegisterEmbeddedXmlFile(System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFile(PathToSecurityAssembly), "MicroFour.StrataFrame.Security.Messages_1033.XML")

That is only going to get you part of the way there, however, you will also need to set the us_ConfirmPassword property to make this broken rule pass the test.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...