What's the best a way to convert ms sql 2008 data to XML files?

Author
Doron Farber
StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Trent,

Say I have several tables related to each other and I want to create the hierarchy of the data such as parent child within the XML.

These are small tables where I store the data of menu options and sub options etc...
Then I use the XML file for the web site to display all options etc... I need to select only certain fields that hold the data for the menus. I have some other fields that are not needed for the XML.

I appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,

Doron

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
Doron Farber - 15 Years Ago
Trent L. Taylor - 15 Years Ago
                         [quote][b]Trent L. Taylor (06/15/2009)[/b][hr]You can just use the...
Edhy Rijo - 15 Years Ago
                         Hi Trent, As Edhy indicated below there will be 3 tables involved....
                             You can still do this through ADO.NET. All you need to do is create a...
                                 Hi Trent, Thanks for your reply. [quote][/quote] The XmlBasics class...