SubClass SF Button

Author
Terry Bottorff
Advanced StrataFrame User (676 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (676 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (676 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (676 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (676 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (676 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (676 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (676 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (676 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
It is time I increase my skill level. So I want to learn how to subclass some of the SF controls. I want to start with the SF Button. I have been able to subclass the button and have it show up in the toolbox. I can drag it to a form and it works like a normal SF button. But now I want to set it size, text and change the click event. I can not seem to find the correct syntax so I need a little nudge to get me going.  I think one thing I need to do is an click override but I can not seem to find a sample and not sure how to set the size and text. TIA.
Greg McGuffey
Greg McGuffey
Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Glad it helped!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
Terry Bottorff - 14 Years Ago
Greg McGuffey - 14 Years Ago
             Thank you very much.
                         1. Button vs button did not make any difference. 2. parent.close() did...
                             Protected Overrides Sub oncreatecontrol() MyBase .OnCreateControl()...
                                 I'm still not sure why the icon isn't working. If I get time today...
                                     Protected Overrides Sub OnClick( ByVal e As System. EventArgs )...
                                         Looking good. I played around with another option, which is to simply...
                                             Thanks for the encouragement. If you are able to find any more out...
                                                 Glad it helped!