Recognized Client List

Author
Larry Caylor
Advanced StrataFrame User (736 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (736 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (736 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (736 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (736 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (736 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (736 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (736 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (736 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
What is the recognized client list on the ES status page showing? I'm assuming that it's the number of connected clients at some instance in time since I have 300+ users but the list is usually less than 20. If that's true how often and what triggers the list to update? Refreshing the browser doesn't seem to do anything.

-Larry
StrataFrame Team
S
StrataFrame Developer (3.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.1K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Each time a client connects, it sends in the top (I think) MAC address from the NICs on the machine.  The ES has an internal list in which it stores these clients.  The list is static and is only cleared when IIS reloads or the application pool is recycled; or anything that would clear the AppDomain and cause static variables to reset.  If you've got 300 in there, then IIS has left the app pool up for a long time.  If you ever need to clear it, then you can recycle the app pool in IIS.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...