StrataFrame Forum

Business Objects do not show up in ToolBox

http://forum.strataframe.net/Topic30510.aspx

By Marcia G Akins - 10/28/2011

Hi All.

I created my business Object Library for us in the web prototype. Now I want to use that same project in my Winforms app. However, none of my BOs show up in the toolbox. What si up with that?

Is this because I recompiled those Strataframe projects using the .NET framework veriosn 3.5? When I added the BO project to my winforms solution, I did get a warning about it and there is a little explanation point next to it in the references for the winforms project.

Is this the problem?

If so, how can I resolve it?

TIA

-- Marcia

I spend a lot of time up heere talking to myself, don't I? At least I am starting to give myself the right answers Smile

I recompiled my Winforms project using framework verison 3.5 and the problem was solved.
By Keith Chisarik - 10/28/2011

You have to declare them in code when using in a web project in ApplicationBasePage I think it is called. (dont have a web project open ATM)

Keith Chisarik (10/28/2011)
You have to declare them in code when using in a web project in ApplicationBasePage I think it is called. (dont have a web project open ATM)

Yes. I do know that Smile I have gone as far as I care to ATM with my web prototype, so I have started on a winforms prototype. Personally, I think this application is much more suited to a winforms app, but I am giving the end users a side by side comparison so that they can decide which architecture they prefer.

-- Marcia