Business Objects do not show up in ToolBox

Author
Marcia G Akins
StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi All.

I created my business Object Library for us in the web prototype. Now I want to use that same project in my Winforms app. However, none of my BOs show up in the toolbox. What si up with that?

Is this because I recompiled those Strataframe projects using the .NET framework veriosn 3.5? When I added the BO project to my winforms solution, I did get a warning about it and there is a little explanation point next to it in the references for the winforms project.

Is this the problem?

If so, how can I resolve it?

TIA

-- Marcia
Marcia G Akins
Marcia G Akins
StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)
I spend a lot of time up heere talking to myself, don't I? At least I am starting to give myself the right answers Smile

I recompiled my Winforms project using framework verison 3.5 and the problem was solved.
Keith Chisarik
Keith Chisarik
StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)
You have to declare them in code when using in a web project in ApplicationBasePage I think it is called. (dont have a web project open ATM)

Keith Chisarik
Marcia G Akins
Marcia G Akins
Keith Chisarik (10/28/2011)
You have to declare them in code when using in a web project in ApplicationBasePage I think it is called. (dont have a web project open ATM)

Yes. I do know that Smile I have gone as far as I care to ATM with my web prototype, so I have started on a winforms prototype. Personally, I think this application is much more suited to a winforms app, but I am giving the end users a side by side comparison so that they can decide which architecture they prefer.

-- Marcia
Edited 13 Years Ago by Marcia G Akins
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...