StrataFrame Forum

Business Object Mapper, enhancement request for the Field Customization Wizard....

http://forum.strataframe.net/Topic32927.aspx

By Edhy Rijo - 4/9/2015

Hi Trent, Ben,
I know that SF 2.0 is on its way with a better BOM functionality, but I am currently going though a very painful process trying to use the BOM Field Customization Wizard to set my properties the way needed by the application.

I am re-creating a big VFP application with many tables with many, many fields which generates many properties.  The Field Customization Wizard is a key value for the effort to customize these properties, but here is the problem, when using the "Multi-Select" combo to check all String properties for a single BO, it does not work, it will check all String properties for all the BOs.

I want to be able to do the following:
  1. Select a BO ex: bizCustomers
  2. Select a field type from the "Multi-Select" ex: System.String Fields
  3. Expected result, only the System.String properties of the bizCustomers should be checked.  Right now All System.String properties for all the BOs are checked.
I would really appreciate if you can take sometime to add this enhancement, in fact I am practically begging you to add this ASAP, I still have a lot of fields to modify and being able to just select a single BO would greatly help avoid mistakes that will take longer time to fix one by one.

Thanks!!!