Business Object Mapper, enhancement request for the Field Customization Wizard....

Author
E
StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi Trent, Ben,
I know that SF 2.0 is on its way with a better BOM functionality, but I am currently going though a very painful process trying to use the BOM Field Customization Wizard to set my properties the way needed by the application.

I am re-creating a big VFP application with many tables with many, many fields which generates many properties.  The Field Customization Wizard is a key value for the effort to customize these properties, but here is the problem, when using the "Multi-Select" combo to check all String properties for a single BO, it does not work, it will check all String properties for all the BOs.

I want to be able to do the following:
  1. Select a BO ex: bizCustomers
  2. Select a field type from the "Multi-Select" ex: System.String Fields
  3. Expected result, only the System.String properties of the bizCustomers should be checked.  Right now All System.String properties for all the BOs are checked.
I would really appreciate if you can take sometime to add this enhancement, in fact I am practically begging you to add this ASAP, I still have a lot of fields to modify and being able to just select a single BO would greatly help avoid mistakes that will take longer time to fix one by one.

Thanks!!!

Edhy Rijo

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...