Update Using Stored Procedure Issue

Author
Larry Caylor
Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
I've run into an issue with update stored procedures generated by DDT are not matching up with the update parameter list created by the framework. I have a table with a non-identity integer pk and a SQL timestamp column that I've configured in DDT to generate insert and update procs.

After mapping the table to an object in BO mapper I've dropped it on a form and set the appropriate properties to use stored procedures for update and insert, set auto ncrement pk = false and configured the BO to use optimstic timestamp concurrency.

When I run the app inserts work. When I try to update I get an error stating the update procedure has too many arguments specified. Looking at the parameters that were generated in debug mode, it shows a "..._ORGPK" parameter containing the original pk value. It would appear that the framework is failing to recognize that timestamp concurrency is being used and is not supressing the original pk parameter or DDT is failing to include it in the proc.

-Larry

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
Larry Caylor - 17 Years Ago
StrataFrame Team - 17 Years Ago