ES installation doesn't seem to be complete

Author
Greg McGuffey
Strategic Support Team Member (2.7K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I'm just getting around to updating my test ES server. I uninstalled the old version and then installed the new version. The new version seems to be missing some files. I get an error that 'Microfour Strataframe Base.dll' is missing and looking at my previous install, it seems that 'Microfour License Base.dll' is also missing.

I know you made changes to SF base, because I was getting error related to those changes (er...getting errors related my base not having those changes) before the release.

Do I have an outdated setup? Or am I just continuing to loose my mind? Crazy
StrataFrame Team
S
StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Hrm... I thought that MicroFour StrataFrame Base.dll was included in the ES setup... along with the other DLLs and the .ashx, and .ashx.compiled files.  I'm not sure why yours doesn't show up.  However, you can take your MicroFour StrataFrame Base.dll from your machine and put it in the bin\ folder of the ES.  I'll check the setup to make sure it's included.
Greg McGuffey
Greg McGuffey
Thanks Ben, I give that a try.
Greg McGuffey
Greg McGuffey
I have it working now! Thanks!
StrataFrame Team
S
StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Good to know Smile
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...