EditingState not changing after save

Author
Andria Jensen
StrataFrame User (392 reputation)StrataFrame User (392 reputation)StrataFrame User (392 reputation)StrataFrame User (392 reputation)StrataFrame User (392 reputation)StrataFrame User (392 reputation)StrataFrame User (392 reputation)StrataFrame User (392 reputation)StrataFrame User (392 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I'm probably doing something wrong here, but I have a BO which is managed by a user control I've created to handle the add/edit/save/undo events for BOs...I have to capture the EditingState of the BO after a save is done so that I can toggle the buttons.  It's supposed to work much like the maintenance form toolstrip you guys created.  I can add a new one, save it, and that works fine.  But when I edit and then save, the EditingState is staying at Editing and it should be going to Idle.  I have stepped through the code and after the save occurs there are no broken rules and the save returns Success, so I would think the EditingState should also have changed to Idle.  Is there something I'm possibly not doing correctly here that could be keeping the state from changing?? 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...