Error trying to deploy.

Author
Keith Chisarik
StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
I made a minor change to a table and tried to deploy, I get the error attached during "Step 1-Packaging Stored Procedures", if I hit OK it then takes me to the "Select Meta-Data Package" screen but I don't get the message I am used to that the new package was created successfully. I am afraid to go on. I have confirmed that I can log into the SQL Server specified in the "Strataframe Data Store", please help... naturally things like this happen when you have promised a client an update that afternoon.

I did have to move my SF Database to another physical server, but I did change the SF Store and have had no other issues related to the move in the last two weeks so I doubt it is related, but wanted to toss it in the mix since it seems to be a SQL issue by the error.

Keith Chisarik
Attachments
ddt_error.jpg (95 views, 140.00 KB)
Keith Chisarik
Keith Chisarik
StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Fixed it. Deployment packages for security have their own SQL connection defined.... I had to update that as well.

Learn something new everyday Smile

Keith Chisarik
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...