Question on ES Server machine configuration

Author
Stephen M. Klump
StrataFrame Beginner (6 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (6 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (6 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (6 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (6 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (6 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (6 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (6 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (6 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
We are recommending the purchase of Enterprise Server (2 licenses) to one of our customers for use with their StrataFrame-based .Net application.

Our question pertains to hardware resources required for the Enterprise Server box.

This customer typically has about 200 concurrent connections for the application at any given time.

I understand that Micro4 supports thousands of connections with Enterprise Server for their own customers, so I would think you would have some good metrics on machine resources required.

I would like to get on a phone call with a technical rep. to discuss this.  Could you please give me a phone number to call and a time so that I can discuss this with you?

Thank you.

Steve

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
We can schedule a phone call to discuss this.  I will contact you via email.
Stephen M. Klump
Stephen M. Klump
StrataFrame Beginner (6 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (6 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (6 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (6 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (6 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (6 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (6 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (6 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (6 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
THat sounds good.  Thank you.
Edhy Rijo
E
StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hummm, it is too bad we could not participate in this phone call BigGrin

Edhy Rijo

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...