Issue Importing Stored Procedures

Author
Purnell W Glenn
StrataFrame Beginner (34 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (34 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (34 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (34 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (34 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (34 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (34 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (34 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (34 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
I'm trying to Import my SQL2005 DB files into a DDT pkg.  Everything imports accept for the Stored Procedure files.  I checked all of the import boxes, but it just does not import the SProcedures.  ANy clue on what to check?  Also I tried run the package and install it on to another SQL server,  the message tells me that installed, but when I look at the files in SQL Manager, they are not there.
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
I have never had an issue with the sprocs not coming in.  You are welcome to post the SQL database out here or PM it to me and we can look at it.  Otherwise, I can't think of any reason they would not come in unless they are system procs.  System sprocs are not imported, but that is the only group of sprocs that get ignored.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...