Error related to missing reference

Author
Greg McGuffey
Strategic Support Team Member (2.7K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I getting errors when I install my application on a machine that doesn't have strataframe installed. It is reporting that:

FileNotFoundException

Could not load file or assembly 'MicroFour StrataFrame Enterprise, Version=1.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=99fe9917f71608a7' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source : MicroFour StrataFrame Enterprise Client

I have the enterprise client included in the install and I've verified that it is getting installed. Is there some other dll needed? Is this a version issue? I'm really under the gun to get this thing installed, so some immediate help would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
You have to distrubute the Enterprise and Enterprise Client.  The Client is dependent upon the Enterprise assembly.  Just do NOT distribute the Enterprise Server assembly. Smile
Greg McGuffey
Greg McGuffey
Strategic Support Team Member (2.7K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Ah...gotcha. Thanks!
StrataFrame Team
S
StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Yeah, all of the serialization/deserialization of the requests is handled by the MicroFour StrataFrame Enterprise assembly.  So, it's needed by both the client and the server.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...