Relationships Greyed and Locked

Author
Alex M. Lana
StrataFrame Beginner (24 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (24 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (24 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (24 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (24 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (24 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (24 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (24 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (24 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Greetings,

I'm experiencing some issues with relationships.

I'm having some FailedOperationException, and it's always related with locked relationships(greyed) as you can see in the snapshot.

I'm trying to change/fix the relationships, but DDT does not allow me.

What can I do? Is there a way to alter/delete those locked relationships?

Thanks,

Alex
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
The grayed out relationships are relationships that belong to the parent, not the current record which would be the child.  You cannot modify a relationship on the child, it is just there for display purposes only.  If you go to the relationship on the parent table where it was defined, you can modify it from there.
Alex M. Lana
Alex M. Lana
StrataFrame Beginner (24 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (24 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (24 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (24 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (24 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (24 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (24 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (24 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (24 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hehe

Pretty simple, thanks for the info Trent.

Best regards,

Alex
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
No problem Smile
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...