Browse Dialog Behavior

Author
Paul Chase
Advanced StrataFrame User (510 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (510 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (510 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (510 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (510 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (510 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (510 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (510 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (510 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Trent or Ben ,

Currently when a user executes a search in a browse dialog the behavior is to set focus back to the last search field. My users like to have the focus set to the results so they can arrow up or down in the results.

Would it be possible to add a property SetFocusToResults or something like that have the default to false and execute your code  as it stands and if true set focus to list view?

Or make it possible to get into and navigate the results via keyboard, currently I can't find a way to get to the results without having to use the mouse. 

Thanks -- Paul 

Line 1647 ExecuteSearch method

'-- Set the focus to the last search field

If _LastFocusObject IsNot Nothing Then

_LastFocusObject.Focus()

End If

StrataFrame Team
S
StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
A valid request... I'm surprised that our Cynthia hasn't asked for this one Wink
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...