Posted Releses versus Available files in my account.

Author
Rogerio Mauri
StrataFrame User (261 reputation)StrataFrame User (261 reputation)StrataFrame User (261 reputation)StrataFrame User (261 reputation)StrataFrame User (261 reputation)StrataFrame User (261 reputation)StrataFrame User (261 reputation)StrataFrame User (261 reputation)StrataFrame User (261 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
The available files in my account download already contemplate the last modifications (Posted Releases).

This is correct?

Rogério Mauri Smile

Rogerio Mauri
Rogerio Mauri
StrataFrame User (261 reputation)StrataFrame User (261 reputation)StrataFrame User (261 reputation)StrataFrame User (261 reputation)StrataFrame User (261 reputation)StrataFrame User (261 reputation)StrataFrame User (261 reputation)StrataFrame User (261 reputation)StrataFrame User (261 reputation)
Because I prefer to remove and to reinstall the application in the Windows.

Rogério Mauri Smile

Ivan George Borges
Ivan George Borges
Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame MVPs
Hi Rogerio.

If you are talking about the last Maintenance Released posted by Trent, I wouldn't think so.

Here you will find the proper way to install them:

http://forum.strataframe.net/FindPost12264.aspx

Hope it helps.

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
We have been making some enhancements and changes and allowing those changes to be downloaded from the forum.  We will produce another full build that will be version 1.6.2 within the next 30 days or so.  The difference it producing a build is that it will include documentation updates, source code, class library updates, etc.  You do not have to use the Maintenance releases that we post on the forum if you do not want to.  We have just been doing this so that our users can have "Instant Gratification" so to speak and it allows us to move more quickly when a change is made.
Rogerio Mauri
Rogerio Mauri
Ok... TKS !Smile

I will go to wait the next version. I wait already to find in version 1.6.2 the functionality mentioned in the topic enclosed: http://forum.strataframe.net/Topic9761-9-1.aspx

Rogério Mauri Smile

Randy Jean
Randy Jean
StrataFrame User (133 reputation)StrataFrame User (133 reputation)StrataFrame User (133 reputation)StrataFrame User (133 reputation)StrataFrame User (133 reputation)StrataFrame User (133 reputation)StrataFrame User (133 reputation)StrataFrame User (133 reputation)StrataFrame User (133 reputation)
OK, so I am really confused... Apparently I have 1.6.2 beta from 10/3/2007 (not sure why I went to this, but I'm sure there was a reason) - I noticed several 1.6.1 maintenance releases since then. I would like to get synched back up with whatever is the current maintenance release - do I need to apply all 1.6.1 maintenance dlls? Is there 1.6.2 stuff that will be gone if I try to do this? What happened to 1.6.2 release?
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)
I would like to get synched back up with whatever is the current maintenance release - do I need to apply all 1.6.1 maintenance dlls?

No.  I would load the 1.6.5 beta (we will be finalizing it this week and you can update gain then).  This will be the fastest and easiest way to get you "synced" back up.  You can get it here: http://forum.strataframe.net/FindPost14525.aspx .

What happened to 1.6.2 release?

Really we just turned it into the 1.6.5.  We made so many changes, including everything that would have been 1.6.2, into this build.  So instead of a smaller point release, this turned into a really big release with a lot of fixes and enhancements.

Randy Jean
Randy Jean
StrataFrame User (133 reputation)StrataFrame User (133 reputation)StrataFrame User (133 reputation)StrataFrame User (133 reputation)StrataFrame User (133 reputation)StrataFrame User (133 reputation)StrataFrame User (133 reputation)StrataFrame User (133 reputation)StrataFrame User (133 reputation)
OK, thanks for the clarification. I'm heading out of town for a few days so probably will hold off on 1.6.5 until I get back but definitely looking forward to trying it out.
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
Sounds good...be sure to get it from the My Account area now since it has been officially released. Smile
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...