Subscription Renewal

Author
Hugo R. Figueroa
StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi, This has nothing to do with the Framework itself, but I think it is important.

My annual subscription is about to expire in the next days, but I haven't received any notification email.

I don't want to lose my benefits by means of let my subscription expire. Lucky me I checked My account (I normally don't do that) and saw the expiration date.

So could you (or your sales department) implement an email warning when the subscriptions are about to expire?

Wink

Thank You.

StrataFrame Team
S
StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
As a matter of fact, we are currently working on that.  Thanks for the notice Smile
Chan
Chan
Advanced StrataFrame User (603 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (603 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (603 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (603 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (603 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (603 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (603 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (603 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (603 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

My subscription is going to expiry soon. I would like to know, If I am not going to renew my subscription at this moment, but may be few months later. Do I still eligible to get upgrade using renewal price?

Thank you
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...