Soon to be a customer

Author
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
We just created this new forum so that you can see how much the contributions that you have made to StrataFrame and this forum community has impacted other developers.  Below is an email from a trial user that is about to become a full user.  Many of you have interacted with Bill on the site and we all (including Bill) wanted to share this with you.  Thanks for all of your contributions!

Good afternoon!

I have been working with the trial software for about three weeks.  I asked for an extension from the 2nd to the 18th of January because of the holidays.  You graciously granted my request.  This has allowed me to put together a very comprehensive presentation to my manager.  Yesterday, I sat down with him and walked him through the new application that we are developing.  We had been working on the app for about six months and had stalled out because of various technical and support isses.  I did with your software in less than 10 business days what had taken me months in the other environment.  I also showed him how to create a maintenance window from scratch (he is not a developer).  In less than 15 minutes, I had a new project, business object, maintenance window completed and integrated into the application.  It all worked beautifully!  I think we are all sold on your product.

Personally, I am sold on the outstanding support through the forums.  It has been wonderful to discuss issues with fellow users and know that I will get answers to every question that I put out there.  It is a breath of fresh air!!  Thank you so much.  Whatever it is that you are doing, please continue.  Our plans are to obtain the licensing by the end of next week which will officially make us a customer.  I am looking forward to a long and profitable relationship.

Regards,
Bill Cunnien

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...