DDT Enhancement Request

Author
Tim Dol
StrataFrame User (366 reputation)StrataFrame User (366 reputation)StrataFrame User (366 reputation)StrataFrame User (366 reputation)StrataFrame User (366 reputation)StrataFrame User (366 reputation)StrataFrame User (366 reputation)StrataFrame User (366 reputation)StrataFrame User (366 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have one request to make it easier to manage our release process.

Right now just before we create a new build I create a new DDT Profile for the specific build... I then create a package file from our production profile and then import the tables I want to include with the build. (I may have a number of tables that I don't want to release yet.)

The problem with this is that the 'Deployment Data' and 'Object Name History' isn't part of the import so I have to manually recreate the deployment data, which isn't too bad when you have a few of them, but over the past few months it has grown quite a bit. 

I requesting the ability to copy an entire profile to a new profile name... or provide the ability to include the deployment data and object history when you import from an existing package file.

Thanks

Tim

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Good suggestions Smile
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Just FYI, the ability to import the object name history has been added in the 1.6.5 build.  Comes in handy Smile
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...