Permission -> Category -> Role

Author
Bill Cunnien
StrataFrame VIP (1K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
If I have a category of permissions assigned to a role (all keys are granted for that category), then add a new key to the same category, the new key is not marked for the category in that role.  Is this by design?  Basically, I will need to check every role where the category is assigned and make sure that the new permission is activated.  Not a big deal...just making sure I am doing this correctly.

Thanks!
Bill

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
I am not sure that I entirely understand what you are getting at as permissions are not granted or denied by category....I think you are referring to a group here. But yes, this is by design as you should have to explicitly grant or deny these permissions within a group.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...