Can not set self relationship

Author
fookyean
StrataFrame Beginner (12 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (12 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (12 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (12 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (12 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (12 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (12 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (12 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (12 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I try create the a table that has relationship with table itself, but DDT do not allows.Unsure

For example, Employee Table that has emp_pk as PK and emp_superiorpk as a foreign key that refer to the superior pk refer to the Employee Table as well as below:

employee (1)---> (0,m) employee

How I can create this in DDT ?

StrataFrame Team
S
StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Ah, I didn't even realize that that was a business rule in the DDT.  It's certainly allowed in SQL Server, so I removed the rule, and you will be able to do it in the next version that will be released here in a few hours.
StrataFrame Team
S
StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
The update has been posted in the MyAccount area.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...