Provide attribute to indicate the BOMapper should skip a class

Author
Greg McGuffey
Strategic Support Team Member (2.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I was just reading http://forum.strataframe.net/FindPost16181.aspx and remembered I wanted to make an enhancement request. BigGrin

Actually two Tongue

1. Provide a class attribute to indicate a class inheriting from BusinessLayer is not to be considered by the BO Mapper.

REASON: Just to keep things cleaner. I have a number of base classes, report classes, etc that do not ever need to be handled by the BO mapper. It would be nice if I could mark them as such, so they clutter up the mapper.

2. Provide some way to indicate that a project has no BOs (or more accurately, that the BO mapper should skip it).

REASON: As in the referenced post, it would speed things up a bit and keep things clean. Always weird seeing 10 projects with red Xs and my one BO project.

Neither is a huge deal, but thought I'd get it out there for consideration. Thanks!

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Your #1 item I have almost done several times myself...so it is probably a good idea to have it in there. Wink
Greg McGuffey
Greg McGuffey
Strategic Support Team Member (2.2K reputation)
Any word on this?
ChanKK
ChanKK
StrataFrame User (190 reputation)StrataFrame User (190 reputation)StrataFrame User (190 reputation)StrataFrame User (190 reputation)StrataFrame User (190 reputation)StrataFrame User (190 reputation)StrataFrame User (190 reputation)StrataFrame User (190 reputation)StrataFrame User (190 reputation)
implemented?
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...