Create some basic security

Author
Doron Farber
StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Trent,

I need to create either a MemberShip info for a user or Just enter the details of the user as it is done the same way as in your web site when trying to register your framework. I need to enter the Password and confirm the password. I also need to create User Name as shown here: https://www.peoplefinders.com/RegisterPF.asp

So the user can buy a membership for 24 hours or for 30 days or could be even 14 days, and basically needs to keep track of that.

I simulate the functionality in WinForm forms for now and using the Wizard to go through the process.  Obviously I don't need any Form or Table Level permissions in here.

Now I created a table called MemberShip which is also the parent of the Address table, where I have the user basic info like First Name Last Name, EMail, Password and Phone. But I see that I need to change that and use the  SFSUsers table instead for the basic info.

What other security tables will I need?

Can you provide the design of the tables created in your web site? (just the idea)  What tables do I Need for the above situation? Any sample code?

Right now I want to simulate that in WinForms and then use the BOs for the web project.

Thanks,

Doron

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View