Installed, configured but now what?

Author
Fabio Marcos Marcos Euzébio
StrataFrame Beginner (2 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (2 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (2 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (2 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (2 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (2 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (2 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (2 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (2 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi !

I've installed, configured, readed the "Charles R Kelsoe's" post and reply's ... but now what ?

I just started a new Visual Basic -> Web -> Asp.NEt WebApplication, and add a BO and dropped some components... have followed "Trent L. Taylor's" reply... but now what ?

When I run the project, it just give-me a blank webpage ?

Where is the component's I've dropped in the BO form ?

How to make the thing's come out ?

Best Regards

Fabio
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Well, I guess I really don't know exactly how to answer this post, but my suggestion would be to first look at the samples that come with StrataFrame as well as any samples that you may see in the samples section of the forum (http://forum.strataframe.net/Forum17-1.aspx) that may be beneficial to you.

Most people will try to create a sample application or a pseudo application that would be in line with what they would want to accomplish with their application at large.  So that would be my suggestion to you.

One thing that would also be very helpful would be to first go through the WinForms tutorial as this will show you how to create and interact with BOs which is the same for both web and winforms.  This would be a good starting point.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...