RBS for web application

Author
Chan
Advanced StrataFrame User (603 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (603 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (603 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (603 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (603 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (603 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (603 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (603 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (603 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I know that RBS is only available in winform. I would like to know, how much works I need to do if I want RBS in web application beside of creating Security editor UI in web based? For example, currently LockSession() will launch login form, I might need to change it and etc.

May I have a checklist in order to have web based RBS?

Thank you
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
You can use the RBS in a web environment as we speak.  The only thing is that the administration side of things (SecurityDialog) where you create users is a WinForm.  You can create your own if you have the need.  In regards to LockSession, you probably don't want to try and make this method work on the web, simply have a method within your web application (shared or static) that redirects to your login environment.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...