DDT Activation

Author
S
StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
You can run the activation client by clicking the License Information option within the StrataFrame menu of Visual Studio.  In the activation client, click Next and deactivate your license.  Once you're deactivated, run the activation client again, but when you click Next, it will activate you again.  When you see the available products to activate, you should see the Database Deployment Toolkit as an available option; just make sure you check all of the available products and activate them.
Jeff Pagley
Jeff Pagley
StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
I purchased the DDT.  I am already a SF user.  I tried to run it and a popup message just tells me to go purchase it on the website.  Therefore, how do I activate it on my computer to start using it?

Thanks,

Jeff

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...