Localization 'Common Repository'

Author
Ralph Rutschmann
StrataFrame Novice (81 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (81 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (81 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (81 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (81 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (81 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (81 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (81 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (81 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

would it be possible to have the build in localization of the framework into something like the 'Common Repository'?

This would be much more comfortable if it should be necessary to correct some of the view remaining translation errors of the framework in german (in my case), or if someone likes to use own translations for some reason.

I don't like it to be asked in german if I really want to close 'the application' instead of the ' the window' like it is right now in some cases. And I hate it always to have to change xml-files and to compile the source code of the framework over an over again with any new version, even with betas. But I would love it if there would be an easy way to correct such translation errors by myself with the given tool called 'Message Editor' of StrataFrame! :-)

Could something like that be taken into account for the next generation of the framework?

Thank you very much and friendly greetings,

Ralph

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...