Data File Name

Author
Bill Cunnien
Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
After importing the database schema, the internet explorer (default browser) opens and displays this message:

Data File Name : A data file with this name already exists in the profile.

This happened yesterday, too, when I imported.  I tried it again tonight and got the same message.  Not sure what I am doing differently than a few nights ago (no IE window then), but I am definitely doing something wrong.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Bill

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
The only way that this particular message would occur is if the same file name under the file groups tried to come in more than once.  So if you open up your file groups, and it all looks correct, then you are more than likely OK.  But this is where you will want to look.
Bill Cunnien
Bill Cunnien
Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Yup...filegroups are fine.  Despite that error, everything is groovy with the tool.  Btw, extreme thanks for the recent updates...all seems to be well in the DDT world.  Last night, my new development project got underway with some joyful shouts and leaps of excitement. w00t w00t w00t

It is good stuff.  Thanks for all of your hard work!
Bill

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...