DDT did not import all of the stored procedures

Author
Jeff Pagley
StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)StrataFrame User (305 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi SF Team,

I am using DDT for the first time.   I'm using version 1.6.5.3.  After importing the database (SQL Server 2005), there are several stored procedures that are missing.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Jeff

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
Jeff Pagley - 16 Years Ago
Greg McGuffey - 16 Years Ago
Greg McGuffey - 16 Years Ago
Dustin Taylor - 16 Years Ago
             Where do I find the log?
             I have attached the latest log.
Trent L. Taylor - 16 Years Ago
                         Well, Dustin actually gave you the answer you needed back on 9/5/2008....
                             That solved the problem. Now what about the DDT import issue that...
                                 Honestly Jeff, I don't know what your issue would be on the stored...
                                     I apologize that it seems to be just me havingthese issues. As I said,...
                                         Hi SF Team, What is the status onmy DDTimport issue? In my previous...
                                             This was a very strange scenario, but I have posted a fix. We are...
                                                 Hi Trent, I am sure glad it was not me doing something wrong causing...
                                                     No problem....just glad it got you going.