BOs and Intersoft web controls

Author
Chris Diesel
StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Does anyone have any experience using StrataFrame BOs with Intersoft's web controls?  I would like to specify a BO as the custom schema type for the Intersoft ISDataSource web object.  I know that this requires creating a collection of BOs and implementing Intersoft's IHierarchicalist and IObjectRelations interfaces but I'm not exactly sure how to do this using a StrataFrame BO.
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
To be honest, I had never even heard of Intersoft until your post.  But here is the botom line, if they are properly designed UI controls, then you should be able to bind to them using our WBBS (Web Business Binding Source) control with no additional coding.  The fact that I have never heard of this company before really is not a big deal as we have developers all over the world using custom controls and many different 3rd party controls.  If the controls propery implement the IBinding implementations (which they should) then you can just bind using standard .NET web data binding which the WBBS control gives you.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...