Messageform

Author
Geoff Hirst
StrataFrame User (171 reputation)StrataFrame User (171 reputation)StrataFrame User (171 reputation)StrataFrame User (171 reputation)StrataFrame User (171 reputation)StrataFrame User (171 reputation)StrataFrame User (171 reputation)StrataFrame User (171 reputation)StrataFrame User (171 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

Is there any chance of having an addition to the messageform class that allows the addition of a 'Do not show this message again' checkbox?

I am sure it would be a useful addition to the framework. I can totally deal with handling the state and controlling the functionality myself, it would be great if a box could just appear on the form.

thanks

Geoff.

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
We will add this to the list to look at.  I think it is a good suggestion.  We will be revisiting the messaging and localization interface in depth so this would not be a big deal when that is done.
Greg McGuffey
Greg McGuffey
Strategic Support Team Member (2.7K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Great suggestion!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...