How can I change language during runtime

Author
Jiri Brazda
StrataFrame Novice (124 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (124 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (124 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (124 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (124 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (124 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (124 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (124 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (124 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi,

I need to enable user of my web application to change language during runtime. I have link buttons that cuases postback and in the eventhandler I change the language by:

MicroFour.StrataFrame.UI.Localization.MessageLocaleID = 1029

However the language is not changed until the postback is called once again. It seems that language texts are set before the linkbutton click event handler is processed. Is there any solution or workaround?

Thank You

George

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
On the web a post back wil be required after the language is changed.  It is just a matter of setting the language (like your code sample showed) and then forcing a post back.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...