Any Canadian users out there

Author
Doug Zapp
StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hey everyone. I've been using this product for a few months now, and have no regrets.

I was just wondering how many users are from Canada though. It would be interesting to see how many of us use StrataFrame. And just to be more inclusive, those neighbors to the south of us, if you are in close proximity to the Canadian border, let me know as well.

This could be a way to start a StrataFrame user group in your area.

Thanks,

Doug.
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
You might post were abouts in Canada you are as well.  We have a number of users in Canada as well as the northern border states of the U.S.  So you might provide a more specific area to get a better response. Wink
Doug Zapp
Doug Zapp
StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)
Per Trent's suggestion, I live in a town about 20 minutes south of Winnipeg, Manitoba. Or a little less than 2 hours to Grand Forks, North Dakota.
Tim Dol
Tim Dol
StrataFrame User (366 reputation)StrataFrame User (366 reputation)StrataFrame User (366 reputation)StrataFrame User (366 reputation)StrataFrame User (366 reputation)StrataFrame User (366 reputation)StrataFrame User (366 reputation)StrataFrame User (366 reputation)StrataFrame User (366 reputation)
Hi Doug,

I brought the StrataFrame framework into our company in 2006. We are in Toronto, Ontario. We now have 5 full time developers using the product on a daily basis. I absolutely love the product, and the support and guidance I have received over the years from Trent, Ben and the rest of the SF team is simply the best you will find in the industry.

Regards,

Tim

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...