Upgrade of Report Sharp-Shooter Express at a special price

Author
E
StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi guys,

I received this pretty good special from the people of Report Sharp-Shooter and since it may benefit other StrataFrame developers I decided to post it here so anyone can take advantage of this offer as I did.

Dear Edhy,

I am glad to inform you about our new special offer for Report Sharp-Shooter Express users.

Company offers you to upgrade your Report Sharp-Shooter Express subscription to Report Sharp-Shooter Lite subscription for as little as $100.00.

Upgrade to Report Sharp-Shooter Lite edition guarantees such advantages as:

·  Extended functionality – ability to use charts and pivot tables in the reports;

·  Export reports to the most wide spread formats (PDF, RTF, Excel and so on), etc.;

·  1 year subscription – ability to receive new product versions, updates and services free of charge during one year period;

·  Technical support – timely and qualified answers to all your questions, real help in development of your projects;

·  Considerable saving of money – you will save $295.00 and get full-functional version of Report Sharp-Shooter.

Please be advised that this offer is valid till December 15, 2008.

To upgrade your license please visit:
https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/checkout.html?PRODUCT[300063034]=1&COUPON1=5651861

Thank you in advanced for your assistance. We do hope that our offer will help you improve your work and make it more effective.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely yours,
Elena Radaeva
Perpetuum Software LLC
Elena.Radaeva@perpetuumsoft.com

Enjoy Hehe

Edhy Rijo

Charles R Hankey
Charles R Hankey
Advanced StrataFrame User (566 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (566 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (566 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (566 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (566 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (566 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (566 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (566 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (566 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thanks a lot for pointing this out, Edhy (did you arrange this deal?) I saw it about 2 hours before going the whole $400. I owe you beer (can you drink $300 worth of beer?)

It is also worth mentioning that Redgate is pretty flexible about pricing on the SQL Server tools if you catch them in the right mood. I got a call in August to see if I was going to buy after my trial and negotiated a very nice price on the SQL Prompt bundle. ( just the sample data generator is worth it - as is the documenter )

Edhy Rijo
E
StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)
Hi Charles,

Glad at least you got advantage of this deal as I did.  I did not arrange it, I have other products from them plus the free version of the RSS, then Elena which I have talk to in the past, sent me that offer which I could not refused, specially after been using the free version of RSS, it is a pretty darn good deal.

About the beer, I can't not even drink one whole bottle, but I'll settle for Steak and Ice Tea in or next meeting Hehe

Edhy Rijo

Charles R Hankey
Charles R Hankey
Advanced StrataFrame User (566 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (566 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (566 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (566 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (566 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (566 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (566 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (566 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (566 reputation)
Steak and ice tea is more to my taste as well. I'll look forward to it ( and to using RSS Smile )
Charles R Hankey
Charles R Hankey
Just wanted to bump this in case anyone hadn't noticed.

Today the last day to get Report Sharpshooter for $100 instead of $395 ! w00t

Guillermo Vilas
Guillermo Vilas
StrataFrame Novice (122 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (122 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (122 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (122 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (122 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (122 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (122 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (122 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (122 reputation)
I must thank Edhy since I took advantage of this promotion a week ago. Things like this makes the SF forum the best forum ever.Cool

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to change the world, but they don´t give me the source code.
MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9300 2.50 GHz
6.00 GB of RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT

MacBook Pro i5 OSX Lion
Edhy Rijo
E
You are welcome Guillermo.

Edhy Rijo

Aaron Young
Aaron Young
StrataFrame User (293 reputation)StrataFrame User (293 reputation)StrataFrame User (293 reputation)StrataFrame User (293 reputation)StrataFrame User (293 reputation)StrataFrame User (293 reputation)StrataFrame User (293 reputation)StrataFrame User (293 reputation)StrataFrame User (293 reputation)
Just a word of warning, but anyone outside of the US should make sure they change the currency to US Dollar or else you get an appalling exchange rate. For example, you should get a conversion of $1.50 to £1 but the exchange rate during purchase only comes out as $1.08 to the £1. In other words you are charged $100 in the US but the equivalent of $140 in the UK.

Not a major difference but slightly annoying as it doesn't make any sense.

By the way, does anyone know if there was a similar offer on the full Windows Forms Edition?

Edhy Rijo
E
Aaron Young (12/15/2008)
By the way, does anyone know if there was a similar offer on the full Windows Forms Edition?

I am not aware of any other offer, but you can email Elena at the address in my first post.

Edhy Rijo

Hugo R. Figueroa
Hugo R. Figueroa
StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)
Hi Edhy, just buying report sharp shooter. Thanks for the link.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...