Event binding lost

Author
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
It would depend on the grid.  If the filter is being set on the Filter property of the BO, the event will fire.  The grid may not be using this filter and filtering things itself.  In that case, you would have to handle the filterchanged event of the grid instead of the BO.
Chan
Chan
Advanced StrataFrame User (609 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (609 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (609 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (609 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (609 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (609 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (609 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (609 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (609 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I have bind BO.FilterChanged event in GridView_Load event. However, I found that the event handler for filterChanged is not fired. When I debug, the BO._Handler_FilterChanged is nothing.

Any ideas?

Thank you
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...