Browse dialog

Author
Teddy Jensen
StrataFrame Novice (98 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (98 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (98 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (98 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (98 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (98 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (98 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (98 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (98 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
I use the browsedialog and it works really good. In some of my forms I have the need to set the returnSelectedRecordOnly and others i don't.

Now some of my users would like to have the possibility to choose themselves whether the browsedialog should return all records from the browsedialog or just return the selected record.

So I think it would be nice if the developer could set the default setting and then make this functionality available to the enduser.

Maybe put a checkbox to select all records on the browsedialog besides the advanced options.

/Teddy

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
You can do this now.  Not with a DefaultValue, but by creating a class that inherits from the BrowseDialog, then inherit your browses from your inherited BrowseDialog. This way you can control this value based on an application setting.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...