Database name (local/remote)

Author
Chan
Advanced StrataFrame User (683 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (683 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (683 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (683 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (683 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (683 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (683 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (683 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (683 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I have questions as below:

1. How could I allow user to decide database name during DDT deployment?

2. I have some view that join tables from local and remote database. The remote database name could be vary among customer even though it is has the same structure. How could I tell DDT at runtime so that it will "change" my view defination to map to the remote database?

Please advice.

Thank you
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
Chan - 16 Years Ago
Trent L. Taylor - 16 Years Ago
Chan - 16 Years Ago
Trent L. Taylor - 16 Years Ago
Chan - 15 Years Ago
                         That could be more difficult. I would probably create a view that is...
Trent L. Taylor - 15 Years Ago
                             Hi,
Is it possible to access DatabaseMigrator property within...
Chan - 15 Years Ago
                                 Yeah, that is not a bad idea on the dummy database. When you pick the...
                                     Hi,
I would like to add-on is that, I found that profile script...
Chan - 15 Years Ago
                                         Well, if you want to implement .NET, code, then I suggest creating a...
                                             Hi,
Hmmm... the reason to use .NET code in my case is not to...
Chan - 15 Years Ago
                                                 Well, at this point there is not anything like that from directly...
                                     [quote][b]Trent L. Taylor (01/22/2009)[/b][hr]Yeah, that is not a bad...
Chan - 15 Years Ago
Keith Chisarik - 16 Years Ago